Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

22 March 2011

Pasca SPM, Prakeputusan SPM

I’m clearly aware that TOMORROW will be the announcement for the SPM results. Whatever happens, it’s not the end of the world yet. Everything will happen for a reason. Always bear in mind that Allah knows the BEST for us, no doubt about that. Frankly speaking, I don’t feel nervous about tomorrow at all, though I know that it will somehow answer my prayers about the future that awaits me. Maybe NOW I don’t have a single butterfly in my stomach, but I bet tomorrow on my way to SSP I will have TIGERS GROWLING in my stomach. XD
When we focused too much on our FUTURE, we tend to neglect the PRESENT and even forget the PAST that had made what we are today.
Well, in the post I actually want to reflect back what did I done in the past 3 months while waiting for my SPM result. But before that, this was what I actually had planned during my SPM for my PASCA SPM programme:


Basically, I what I had planned tidak berapa menjadi.hahaha
BUT, what I had done;
;) Established this bloggie
;) Took driving classes and managed to get my P license
;) Went to Sabah for a family trip

;) Attended the 1st stage of Khazanah’s interview, PKTR’s, and to be an exam assistant
;) Went to  Edu Fair at KLCC-hoping to pursue medic at that time laa
;) Involved in F1 in Schools exhibition during IIRIE in IIUM-it was a HUGE success!

;) Made a paper-made-blinds for my room-DIY
;) Send off Bibik to Indonesia-got a new maid, thankfully
;) Hangouts at OU, KLCC, MID, WANGSAWALK
;) Went to PKTR for 2 weeks-BEST GLE!
;) Became 18-heheh. I’m legal already
;) Read BOOKSSSSSS-more than 20 I think
;) Tons of movies-including the above 18 ones :P
;) Built a stronger love bonds with my siblings and family
Dina and Alif <3
 
And, obviously I didn’t spend my 3 months STUDYING nor WORKING. Though during the 3 months I had jalan-jalan, main-main, makan-makan, tido, wasting my time but I NEVER regret it. I had worked hard, and it was supposed to be my months off before hitting back the road that leads to my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...