Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

21 March 2011

Dush! and Bang!


Bright golden light of the sun penetrated through my window woke me up from my deep slumber. Tomorrow will be the day of revelation. DUSH! DUSH! DUSH! Tomorrow is Tuesday la, today is still Monday; not yet. Pahal la aku eager sangat nak amek result nh? Maybe the LONG wait had been a mild burden for me :/
SPM RESULT!
Am I being a bit dramatic with the RED bloody text?hhahah XD
Anyway, tadi drove around my housing area, well sort of keeping my driving skills polished laa. As my mom said, “nanti takut lupa macam mane nak drive”. Then, I tried to park the car inside the porch, BANG! Ohhh, yup. I hit the wall! Instead of tekan brake, I accidentally tertekan the accelerater. Teruk ke u asked? Hmm, boleh tahan laa. Kemek sikit, cat sikit tertanggal. Yang penting tiada kemalangan jiwa yang berlaku, syukur. Waaa, dah cuak dah nak parking lagi after nh -_-‘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...