Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

21 March 2011

Exposed Talent

Well, I was supposed to shut down my lappy by 11.30pm to bury myself into a good book before dozing off. Instead, I went through of some of my friends pics in Fb. Perghhh! Some made me flare-up seeing them in those exposing garb. Fine, I know this is a free country where u can do anything u want. Still, have RESPECT for other people laa. Do u think we want to see all those meat of yours? NOT even in our wildest dream.
Ya Allah ya tuhanku, sesungguhnya aku bermohon kepada-Mu ya Allah agar kau lindungilah aku, keluargaku dan keturunanku daripada perbuatan terkutuk itu. Aku juga bermohon agar mereka diberikan petunjuk hidayah-Mu, agar mereka berubah dan menjadi wanita solehah. Amin.
Nevertheless, I was so ever grateful to be friend with such gifted person. I do still remember the time when an 8 years old boy wrote his name-claiming it was his-on my friend spectacular drawing of Istana Budaya (that was done less than 10 mins). There was supposed to be a drawing competition of some sort and my friend was just demonstrating to the kids. Not to mention that 5 more kids were trying to copycat his work of art. It was sooo FUNNY I tell you!!!
And, while I was Facebooking I caught a sight of an album of this friend of mine (OK, Forgot to mention his name. It's AHMAD ASYRANI) He had a few photo albums, but one had grab my attention. In the album, he uploaded pics of his school building that he drew by his bare hand and acrylic paints. It's actually his magnificent ideas on improvising his beloved school's compound. It's so COOL. That's likely the school spirit we want to convey. Did I mentioned he wants to be an architect someday? I think he will be the finest one in history :D
Click the link below to see:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...