Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

24 March 2011

CLOUD 8 :)


23rd March. 3.18 am. I abruptly woke up with tears rolling down my cheeks that it wet my pillow (I cried while I was sleeping). Why? I dreamt that I had this TERRIBLE SPM result, very horrifying that I don’t get any As and even almost failed. :’(
Dalam perjalanan ke SSP;
Mama: Hanie nh rilek je. Mama yg takot nak amek result.
Hanie: Heh. (smiling)
I REALLY expect to have TIGERS GROWLING in my stomach, but surprisingly I felt nothing. I felt so calm. Maybe because I had experienced the worst in my nightmare that it felt so real. Sy dah redha dengan semua ketentuan-Nya. Sy dah lakukan yang terbaik, kini hanya bertawakkal.
We all just waited at the lobby first and did some HIs and HUGs with the girls. Then, we hit the HALL of REVEALATION. Man, in there it was icy cold! With the sweaty palms, it felt colder. Yet, we managed to heat up the chairs while waiting for the results’ announcement (more than 2 and half hours of just waiting).
I think that our school was the LAST one to announce the result. While waiting, we chatted and I made a few phone calls. Banyak la gak spend nak call sume org, but it was worth it. Most of them sume dah taw result -.- Some were AMAZING and some were NOT-UP-TO-THE-EXPECTATIONS. Whatever it was, u guys and girls are still the BEST!
Sadly to say, none of us managed to strive straight A+ which what we had aimed for. Nevertheless, 48 students succeed with flying colours of straight As!
CONGRATULATIONS!

(I’m so proud of HERMANAS)
A thousand, million, billion, trillion, ZILLION THANKS to OUR BELOVED TEACHERS!!!
Hanya Allah jua yang mampu membalas jasa guru-guru semua. Ya Allah, Kau berkatikanlah usaha murni guru-guru kami ini. Murahkanlah rezeki mereka, berikanlah kesihatan yang baik kepada mereka dan tempatkanlah mereka dalam kalangan orang-orang beriman yang Engkau sayangi. Amin.
PAST is now history. A NEW history shall be created. Now, a path should be taken. We are now Robert Frost; trying to figure out the best road for us. People, all the best for your future undertakings keyh? :D


What did I get? Alhamdulillah, I was among the 48 students.
I got 8A+ and 1A (bio). That’s why it is CLOUDD 8 instead of CLOUD 9, get it? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...