Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

18 March 2011

LOST


15/3/2011
I’m sooo LOST without u guys by my side.
Let me be frank. The moment I reached home till Thursday, I just slept, slept and slept on my cold bed; wishing it was only just a dream.
I also felt like a bear hibernating, waiting for the cold hard winter of solitude to end and for the spring of blossoming friendship to come again and stay forever.
Yup. I’m grateful that we have Facebook that REALLY help us to stay connected to each other, but still, Mark Zuckerberg’s efforts weren’t enough. It’s not the same anymore. There’s no more sharing room, no more hearing stupid jokes (and of course pick up lines), no more hearty laughters that blared, no more melting nor geeky smiles, no more inspiring and awesome people around me, no more warmth of hugs and comfort, no more YOU in person.
By Friday, I told myself to get over it as it was my JPJ test day. Thankfully, I’ve passed with flying colours and got my P (after 2 weeks of leaving driving classes for PKTR). Finally.
On Saturday, it was the birthday celebration at Mid Valley. Sadly, Aina can’t attend. It was sort of a reunion for the PKTRians, though it was only 1/7 of us.
“Hanie, kenapa kau senyap sahaja? Bukan kau selalu bising ke” tanya Fuad. Hanie hanya terus tersenyum sambil membisu.
Waduh. It’s so HARD to explain. My emotions were all jumbled up that day. It had been an unpleasant week for me. I just want to indulge and enjoy the little time with my friends. I just kept quiet so that I could listen more to my friends, as I might not hear them again after this. I just was to treasure all the moments with them. I was very thankful to have friend who are very caring and concern about me.
That evening, when I was in my room, alone, I sobbed in sorrow worse than a baby who lost his pacifier. End of story.
LBNL, I’ll be regularly posting the piece of memorabilia in PKTR to be preserved in this bloggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...