Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

07 March 2011

PKTR 2010

As u may know, I was very reluctant to join this particular prestigious leadership program, also known Program Kepimpinan Tun Razak (PKTR) because of certain excuses. (I told u in my previous post dah)
But yet, I did join. Before going there, I already knew 11 people who will be joining. Rupa2nya, tons of my friends were there, mostly the headboys and headgirls. I got a room with Aina and GINAAAAA! Oh man, GINA. At first she was very quiet, but she was actually very FUNNYYY. I can’t stop laughing in the room with her; suke loyar buruk bwat lawak bodoh.huhu. I miss u la GINA :’(
My early days in PKTR were quite horrid. People there, they talk, talk, and talk like tin kosong laa. They just know how to talk really GOOD English but POOR ideas. That made simple things became too complicated. Me and Aina, we all just sat back and observed what was happening. Though sometimes we did have to interrupt so everything will run smoothly.
Day by day, I could see amazing changes in people. Marsha for example, the sweet girl who was very shy was becoming very talkative and funny :D Among the LOUDEST was Mirabel. She had improved a lot and proved that she is a very intelligent lady. Other than both of them, who I can see great positive changes were Adam, Taufiq, Ammar, Hamdi, Naim, Danial Iman, Yuhana, Ronald, Hamman and many more. I am so proud of u guys :D
I felt very high-and-mighty and contented to be surrounded by such AMAZING people. There were Farid with his iPad and his talks and books, Paan who got an award that he earned from the Sultan Selangor, Esther who is a great national swimmer, Li Shing who is now alone studying in Singapore, Ahmad with his awestruck drawings and a bunch more. I admire ur accomplishment, talent and hardwork :]
To be frank, on the last day I was very EAGER to go back home. Not bcoz I want to leave PKTR, but bcoz I want to utilize all my knowledge and experience that I had gained so I can live my life to the fullest. It was really a turning point, a life changing experience.
In PKTR, I chatted and laughed and even cried so many times. I felt like the old me back in person. Having u guys as my friends was the BEST. I wish u guys all da best in life and THANK YOU for letting me to invade ur life for 2 weeks.
P.S. For the ADEK2 who will be joining the PKTR. Do join. Don’t do a mistake that I was bout to do by not joining. I won’t tell u da details of what had happened, let it all be a surprise. Life will be DULL without MYSTERY and SURPRISES. Just follow the flow and EXPECT the UNEXPECTED.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...