Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

18 March 2011

WTH! 100 guests???!


13/3/2011
Yup, I’ve invited 100 friends to my bday clbration and Aina’s. Many might thought I was cuckoo to do that. But, do they ask WHY?
Answer: 4 words; I love my friends. Is it wrong to share our joyful day with other people? Shared joy is a doubled joy. That’s why it is called CELEBRATION instead of bday party. I want to celebrate it with people whom I love :] I do know dat not everyone can actually come, but the thoughts dat are count most.
Due to my own mistake of time management, I came late to the gather infront of McD. Sorry bcoz u guys have to wait for me.hehehe There, not many had came. So, I’ve booked Kenny Roger’s for 20 people je.
RUPA-RUPANYA, more than 30 had come. Waaa!!! I felt guilty of not booking more seats. Most of them who came just drop by and wished Happy Birthday and left. (I didn’t even got to give them a thank you and appreciation hug bcoz I was stuck in the middle of the table.sighed) Moreover, they even brought bday gift for me and Aina. How sweet of them. I went back home with hand FULL of presents, (Thanks to Nadia who helped me to lighten the load.hahah) Sumpah terharu and rasa bersalah gle!!! SORRY korg :’(
WHO WAS THERE?
Nadia. Husnul. Idzri. Zuheir. Ahmad. Mark. Zharif. Shahmi.
Ieqa. NABA. Her lil’ sis.
Fuad. Mirabel. Paan. Victoria. Danial Iman.
Kelly. Ija. Fadz. Nafis. Amani. Izza.
Zatinas. Mai. Izy. Ayu. Alyaa.
Sein. Fain. Myra. Zati Amer. Qhem. Fawah.
After filling up our tummy with hot steaming roasted chickens, saucy pastas, cheesy macaronis, healthy sandwiches, scrumptious salads, I saw Idzri and Mark standing up and talked to the waitress. I was like, “Apa dyorg nak bwat th? Hmm, biar laa.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU…! And the song was sung for me.
The first face I saw was Mark’s while holding a cake with a candle on it. Yelah, ONE candle for ONE year older. It was a Secret Recipe’s cheese bday cake! On it was written: Happy Birthday To Hanie. From, FAMILY of PKTR. Dat is so SWEETTTTTT! Terharu gle. Not to forget after da bday song was the official LULALE song-We’re so addicted to it. I remembered the mak cik kat meja seblah pandang semacam je.HAHAHAH 
credits to MIrabel :)

It was really a memorable day and very, very meaningful.
It would have been better if Aina was there too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...