Featured Post

4D3N Chiang Mai trip :)

السلام عليكم Below is the itinerary for our 4D3N Muslim family trip to Chiang Mai last May 2016. We had a private local driver/tour gu...

18 March 2011

Cascade


After a tiring 30 mins of jungle trekking, we’re supposed to do abseiling. I can’t coz I was wearing slippers. So, I just hang out beside the small waterfall with NAIM.
We chatted. He told me his story. I was amazed of his changes. Never in a million years would I guess what he was like before.
I still remembered the first time we all laid our eyes on him. It was after our ice breaking, when we were in a chaos trying to pick our Penghulu and Penghuluwati. The door was opened and there he was, with a backpack on his shoulder. “Haa, muka dia nampak berkaliber. Suruh dia la jadi Penghulu!” claimed somebody. And everybody cheered, agreed with the pick. He was like, “Apa salah aku? Aku ni dah la baru sampai, blur lagi,”. It was just a vain way to greet a new friend, HAHAHA. Pardon us Naim.
So, he was not the Penghulu. Vincent was; thank you Vincent! FYI, I always thought Vincent looked like a doctor who was married and have four children. HAHAHAHA. Sorry Vincent, but this is actually a compliment :)

Hey NAIM, aku harap kau akan sentiasa berusaha untuk mencapai cita-cita kau untuk menggembirakan parents kau. Dyorang dah banyak berkorban untuk kau, selalu ingat jasa dyorang. Ingat jugak kat adik-beradik kau, they deserve something kn? Akhir sekali, jangan lupa doakan yang terbaik untuk mereka semua. Allah bagi kau ujian yang hebat dan kau dah hadapinya. Semua ada hikmahnya, hanya masa yang akan tentukan. Be tough taw :)

Cause I Know There's Sunshine Behind That Rain
I Know There's Good Times Behind That Pain
(Pray; Justin Bieber)

2 comments:

  1. HAHHAHAH. yup.
    ak dpt bygkn dye blek from hospital, pastu ank dye 4 org dtg sambut kat pintu :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...